Kitchen & Bath Designer
Infinite Design & Interiors is a fast-growing design firm that specializes in custom kitchen and bath design. We are currently seeking a full-time Kitchen and Bath Designer.
We are looking for a confident, highly organized and motivated individual with a creative background in the design and renovation industry.
- Diploma/degree in Architecture/Interior Design or Interior Decorating Program. Preference will be given to individuals who also posses a diploma in a recognized NKBA Kitchen & Bath Design program
- 1 or more years of experience in a design/sales position in the renovation industry or similar field
- Proficiency in 20/20 Design software and Sketch Up
- Adept at site measurements and special planning, pre- and post- construction
- Strong sales and customer service abilities
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong organizational, communication and time management skills
- Excels in a multi-faceted team environment
- Ability to multi-task, manage numerous files/projects at one time, while maintaining the highest level of customer service
- Efficiency using computer aided software (MS Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Experience using the Ontario Building Code an asset
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends as required
- Must have a valid class G Ontario driver’s license and access to a personal vehicle during work hours
- Monitor showroom traffic, greet and assist all visitors to the showroom in a friendly & timely manner
- Conduct on-site and in-store consultations
- Advise clients on interior design elements such as space planning, layout and utilization of fixtures, furnishings, and colour coordination
- Use computer aided software (20/20 & Sketch Up software) to product floor plans, designs and drawings
- Estimate materials, labour & costs associated with projects
- Prepare detailed quote and design packages to present to clients
- Assist with client final selection of all materials
- Oversee corresponding professionals, such as contractors, electricians, plumbers and engineers to ensure job success
- Act as a liaison between the custom and professional trades
- Stay in contact with the clients throughout the entire renovation process and ensure that they are completely satisfied
- Please respond with a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please no calls or drop-ins.
We thank you for your interest.