This main floor renovation project was a total transformation. In order to meet our clients’ wish list we had to relocate the designated kitchen area to the existing living & dining room areas, turning the existing kitchen space into the living room. In order to do this we had to remove two structural walls and replace them with one flush mount beam, another 18’ exposed LVL support beam, which we clad in barn board, and four support posts. Furthermore, we had to relocate all of the plumbing, electrical and HVAC rough-ins, which we did by lifting the subfloor, prior to laying the new engineered hardwood. The end result was a gorgeous kitchen space that offered plenty or storage, prep space and seating, which was exactly what our clients asked for.
- June – August 2018
- Perimeter Cabinetry – Kitchen Craft Coventry Thermofoil in Satin White
- Island Cabinetry – Kitchen Craft Plymouth Rift Oak in Thunder
- Countertops – Cambria Quartz in Skara Brea
- Backsplash – Anatolia Marlow Series 3×12 Subway Tile in Dessert
- Flooring – Superior Maple in Cumin Antique Heritage Series