Previously dated and cramped, this main floor renovation was all about creating an open concept design that provided ample storage, food prep space and encouraged family gatherings. In order to accommodate the design goals, we removed a non-load bearing wall that separated the living and dining room area from the kitchen, added a peninsula to incorporate an already existing cold air return and a large island that could seat four comfortably. A large pantry wall and hidden cabinetry along the back of the island provided additional storage, while the peninsula served double time as a servery and a great place to hide the microwave.
- May – June 2018
- Perimeter Cabinetry – Kitchen Craft Plymouth Maple in Alabaster White
- Island Cabinetry – Kitchen Craft Plymouth Maple in Thunder
- Countertops – Cambria Quartz in Torquay
- Backsplash – Serrana Tile Imagine Series in Moon White 4×16 Subway Tile
- Flooring – Engineered Hardwood Preverco Hard Maple Angkor-fx
“Thank you very much for the work your team has accomplished in our home. Dana and I are incredibly impressed with the team’s level of professionalism, expertise, organization and planning. All these qualities have made a tremendous impact on the outcome and overall finished product in our home. These improvements will surely add value to our lives moving forward for years to come”. – Darryl & Karen